- July 25th – Soy&Synth w/Sibéri, Balthazar Conrad, Memeshift, GHALIZ @ Sarisari
- Apr. 28th – Memeshift @ Hör Radio (DJ set)
- March 21st – +62 Tour 2020, presented by L_KW ^ Audial Plane: Messyfingers, Theo Nugraha, Jeritan, Sarana, and Robby Ocktavian x Dhuha Ramadhani @ Rumah Rawa, Samarinda, Borneo
- March 13th – +62 Tour 2020, presented by L_KW ^ Audial Plane: Ravenative x Wildan Indra Sugara, Memeshift, Juan Arminandi, Dissa Kamanjaya, and GURU @ NuArt Sculpture Park, Bandung, Java
- March 10th – +62 Tour 2020, presented by L_KW ^ Audial Plane: messyfingers, Firzio, Mahesa Almeida, Juan Arminandi and Ravenative @ Rubanah Underground Hub, Jakarta, Java
- March 4th – +62 Tour 2020, presented by L_KW ^ Audial Plane: messyfingers, Kasimyn and Ravenative + special guest Evans Störn @ studio eksotika, Canggu, Bali
- Feb. 18th – BIBIT, BEBET, BOBOT messyfingers w/LK__W @ Sari Sari
- Jan. 31st – RECALIBRATION w/Soydivision, Nowhere Kitchen and un.tha.tled @ studio db
- Jan. 26th – SonicSeasoning messyfingers w/ravenative @ top e.V.
- Jan. 25th – Soy&Synth w/Soydivision @ Motif Wein
- Jan. 19th – Marameo Dance Playground (solo)
- Jan. 17th – CTM Vorspeil w/Soydivision @ Acud Mach Neu
- Dec. 15th – Marameo Dance Playground (solo)
- Dec. 7th – Soy&Synth messyfingers @ MotifWein
- Oct. 25th – SONUS – THE SOUND WITHIN US @ Ballhaus Naunystrasse w/Pepe Dayawand meLê yamomo
- Aug. 31st – Memeshift @ Nanometri Festival (interactive dance performance)
- May 4th – PYjAMA: Space cookies 14 ♉ 10 as Kencur (Morgan Sully + Denis Altchul)
- Oct. 8th – Memeshift @ Visions of A New World – San Francisco
- Jan. 22nd – Memeshift at Run the Length of Your Wildness – San Francisco
In the past – as Memeshift – he has shared bills with Jega (Planet Mu, Matador), Tom Burbank (Planet Mu), El Poeta(imputor?), Frikn’Frak (Brokenbeat, Frikn’Frak), Louis Haiman (Transmat, fwdthought, Fountain Music), Disrupter (disruptermusic), Miguel Vega (AccentFeed), and Marcos Fernandes (Accretions, Trummerflora).
Morgan has also produced music for a variety of indoor/outdoor events, local documentaries, an independent film as well as recorded and produced an album with San Francisco-based shoegaze band, Skycamp.
Last year, he was invited to collaborate with performance artist and sound scholar meLê yamomo and performer Pepe Dayaw for S ONUS: the sound within us at Ballhaus Naunystrasse. This lecture performance explores the history of imperialism, post-colonial nationalism and the migration of Southeast Asian musicians rendered subaltern.